Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm sore!!!

I feel like I did when I first started working out. Every muscle from my waist to my knees is killing me!

Five out of six of us in my family had the stomach flu last week...I really dislike throw up. It wasn't that long, maybe 12 hours, but it really messes with you. I'm still trying to get my energy level back and my strength seems to be zapped pretty good. I am ready to be back to normal. I don't like walking around like an old lady and having to groan every time I get up from the floor or have to use the toilet.

There is some muscle soreness I like. I really like when my core is sore...I know, I'm sick. When my core is sore, it gives me more awareness of my posture and my body...how I'm carrying myself. I even like when my butt and hamstrings hurt a little, it makes me feel like I'm firming that backside.

This soreness, however, is ridiculous and I'm ready for it to go away. I always tell my clients to keep working through it, and that's what I'm doing. I feel fine while I'm exercising...it's the afterwards that really sucks!

No comments: